HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Admin mode button are broken, but all works !

Fully works with a little button problem.

Comments

• When will the button problem be fixed?

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@GGLinnk

Welcome to the community.

If you took your car to a garage and only told the mechanic the car had 'a little problem' how much help do you think they could give you?

A clearer explanation and or screenshot might be more use.

(That said I don't think the author of the plugin is on here anymore.)

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@bamuis said:
    When will the button problem be fixed?

I just downloaded the latest Vanilla 2.3.1 and Admin Mode 1.0.1 and saw no issue. It is probably an interplay with some other plugins you have.

What plugins do you have enabled?

@whu606 said:
    (That said I don't think the author of the plugin is on here anymore.)

Sorry about that; life, you know.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

Nothing to be sorry for at all.

Your contribution to the community has been outstanding.

Nice to see you are OK.

• For the 17 enabled plugins :
    - Admin Mode by Zachary_Doll.
    - Advanced Editor by Dane MacMillan.
    - Emoji Sets by Becky Van Bussel.
    - Flagging by Tim Gunter.
    - Forum Redirector by Todd Burry.
    - Gravatar by Mark O'Sullivan.
    - NBBC by Todd Burry.
    - Pockets by Todd Burry.
    - Private Community by Mark O'Sullivan.
    - Profile Extender by Lincoln Russell.
    - Quotes by Tim Gunter.
    - Show All Emojis by Robin Jurinka.
    - Split / Merge by Mark O'Sullivan.
    - Stop Forum Spam by Todd Burry.
    - Tagging by Vanilla Staff.
    - Vanilla Statistics by Vanilla Staff.
    - Vanillicon by Todd Burry.
    And for the theme :
    - Bootstrap 2.5.1 (BS3) by Kasper Kronborg Isager.

• Disable Flagging, I'm having an issue with it as well. If you don't know how, go into /conf/config.php and remove the following line:

$Configuration['EnabledPlugins']['Flagging'] = true;

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

The problem here is that Vanilla cannot find a translation for a text. There are two reasons:

1. The way how language files must be named in plugins has changed and that plugin hasn't adopted the naming scheme yet.
    2. If you use a not support language, that "translation dummy" would also appear.

If your forums language is English, I would suggest you simply move /plugins/AdminMode/locale/en-CA/definitions.php to /plugins/AdminMode/locale/en.php. I bet there will be a new version of the plugin available soon where that problem is fixed :wink:

If your forum language is not English, you should copy the above mentioned definitions file to /conf/locale.php and translate it in there.

After any changes to locale files, it is a good idea to delete the *.ini files from the /cache folder.

@R_J said:
    I bet there will be a new version of the plugin available soon where that problem is fixed :wink:

Your premonition skills are off the charts: https://open.vanillaforums.com/addon/adminmode-plugin-1.1.0

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• GGLinnkGGLinnk New
    edited August 2017

There is my little contribution, there is a French locales : Pastebin (fr.php).
    PS : I confirm it's necessary to delete all ini files in /cache.
    Oh, and thank's for the release. ^^

@GGLinnk said:

Do you release this translation under the terms of the GPLv2 and ? If you do, I will be happy to include your translation in the next release. :)

Search first

• GGLinnkGGLinnk New
    edited August 2017

@hgtonight said:

@GGLinnk said:

Do you release this translation under the terms of the GPLv2 and ? If you do, I will be happy to include your translation in the next release. :)

I don't know how works GPLv2 but i can try.
    For the licence, there already are one in the licence file on root.
    For the Copyright in fr.php file i already put one with my nickname and the date of the translate.
    I don't know how can i do more tell me if i forgot something.

PS : i was thinking about pushing it into GitHub but, one, i don't have the github rights and two i was not sure it's was correct.
    PS 2 : I read and i'm agree with the GPLv2.
    PS 3 : I'm agree in the fact that you use my translation into your plugin.

If I am wrong in my sentences, tell me please, i am learning english.

@GGLinnk said:
    PS 2 : I read and i'm agree with the GPLv2.
    PS 3 : I'm agree in the fact that you use my translation into your plugin.

Thanks!

Search first