Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

New Social Network Connect (OAuth 1.0)

Hi,

I want to integrate "Login with Faithlife" in my new forum, and have to confess, I've failed miserably... OAuth is more complex than I thought...
https://developer.faithlife.com/

OAuth 2.0 doesn't seem to be downward compatible, so the OAuth2 plugn is useless.

I tried modifying the Twitter plugin, but can't get it to work. Now I'm willing to pay for the work. I've wasted enough energy already. Is this the right place to look for a developer? Or does someone here know a good place to look for a Vanilla developer?

(I wouldn't mind for the plugin to become open source and go into the download area.)

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Generally this is a good place before you try elsewhere to find a developer who would need to get familiar with Vanilla first. You could save money by giving this job to a developer who has already created some Vanilla plugins.

I would love to try my hands on that, but I will not find any time in the near future and I am no developere, I must admit....

The developers that I know of here are @hgtonight and @x00. Since @Shadowdare is active right now updating his articles application, he might also be interested in taking a job.