Clean 2.6 Install > Dashboard URLs = Something Wrong
Trying without success to update my main live forum to 2.6
(Was initially displaying 500 errors so worth a shot. Files and DB backed up prior to update attempt)
Set up a dev forum subdirectory for a clean install.
- Renamed and edited htaccess to reflect correct subdirectory
- Forum Installed. Taken to */forumnew/settings/gettingstarted - OK
- */forumnew/dashboard/settings/home - "Something has gone wrong" error
- */forumnew/dashboard/settings/branding - "Something has gone wrong" error
- */forumnew/dashboard/message - Tested and working
- Set debug to 'true' in config.php
- Looked through the community posts, can't find anything similar
Still none the wiser.