Vanilla 2.6 is here
! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2
with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.
Clean 2.6 Install > Dashboard URLs = Something Wrong
Trying without success to update my main live forum to 2.6
(Was initially displaying 500 errors so worth a shot. Files and DB backed up prior to update attempt)
Set up a dev forum subdirectory for a clean install.
- Renamed and edited htaccess to reflect correct subdirectory
- Forum Installed. Taken to */forumnew/settings/gettingstarted - OK
- */forumnew/dashboard/settings/home - "Something has gone wrong" error
- */forumnew/dashboard/settings/branding - "Something has gone wrong" error
- */forumnew/dashboard/message - Tested and working
- Set debug to 'true' in config.php
- Looked through the community posts, can't find anything similar
Still none the wiser.