Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

can't log at dashboard

AldebaronAldebaron New
edited November 2018 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

hello, I can not log anymore after clicking on the APi link.
Previously, I erased users ex office except administrator.
I changed the default language.
Looking at the configuration suite .. I clicked API and I went back to my porfile and I can not go back to the dashbord anymore
Thank you very much for your help

Comments

• PCTipsGRPCTipsGR Unknown New

@Aldebaron said:
    hello, I can not log anymore after clicking on the APi link.
    Previously, I erased users ex office except administrator.
    I changed the default language.
    Looking at the configuration suite .. I clicked API and I went back to my porfile and I can not go back to the dashbord anymore
    Thank you very much for your help

Could you please provide a URL and/or screenshots to show up what you see when trying to access it?

Also, have you cleared cache from Browser and DNS before retrying?

• @Aldebaron, I had the same problem.

Have you tried going directly to e.g. "yourdomain.com"/dashboard/settings/layout ?

If this works and you again can see the settings menu on your left, you should apparently avoid clicking API.

• Hello after a disappointment, I descended from all cleared and start over. I will write down my steps. There I come from even that the project vanilla 2.7 is on the way. I sleep more really. This software is really interesting.
    I can not send screenshots as soon as I click on the link. I immediately go back to the main page (home).
    I will try to go on the direct link if the problem comes back.
    Good end of weekends
    Best regards

• hello then I erased the files in cache and I checked the permissions for the folders in 2775 cache, conf, plugin.
    I also tested the direct loggin "yourdomain.com"/dashboard/settings/layout .
    Nothing works. As soon as I click on dashbord. I do not have time to look at the desk. He immediately switches to the forum. I can not configure anything Not even time to take a picture
    So I erased everything and I will restart a new installation.
    thank you so much

• I had exactly the same problem on my test forum. I had to erase it too.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

If I remember correctly that problem has been described by someone else before and it turned out that some PHP extension was missing. Do you have the mbstring extension enabled?

• @R_J a dit :
    If I remember correctly that problem has been described by someone else before and it turned out that some PHP extension was missing. Do you have the mbstring extension enabled?

Good idea
    I will go as soon as possible with my provider.
    Thank you

• hello then I have looked at the necessary requirement at php7.2. Everything is okay for me. mbstring is enabled
    PHP extensions mbstring (--enable-mbstring), cURL (--with-curl), and PDO (on by default).
    I will probably reinstall everything again. I'm waiting for the vanilla version 2.7 with php7.3 on my server.
    There I confess that I expect more the new version
    Thanks
    best regards

• Hello,
    I have reinstalled and the problem persists.
    I clicked api. Since then I automatically return to the main page. I can no longer returned in configuration.
    any idea?
    Best regards