Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

can't log at dashboard

AldebaronAldebaron New
edited November 2018 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

hello, I can not log anymore after clicking on the APi link.
Previously, I erased users ex office except administrator.
I changed the default language.
Looking at the configuration suite .. I clicked API and I went back to my porfile and I can not go back to the dashbord anymore
Thank you very much for your help

Comments

• Options
    PCTipsGRPCTipsGR Unknown New

@Aldebaron said:
    hello, I can not log anymore after clicking on the APi link.
    Previously, I erased users ex office except administrator.
    I changed the default language.
    Looking at the configuration suite .. I clicked API and I went back to my porfile and I can not go back to the dashbord anymore
    Thank you very much for your help

Could you please provide a URL and/or screenshots to show up what you see when trying to access it?

Also, have you cleared cache from Browser and DNS before retrying?

• Options

@Aldebaron, I had the same problem.

Have you tried going directly to e.g. "yourdomain.com"/dashboard/settings/layout ?

If this works and you again can see the settings menu on your left, you should apparently avoid clicking API.

• Options

Hello after a disappointment, I descended from all cleared and start over. I will write down my steps. There I come from even that the project vanilla 2.7 is on the way. I sleep more really. This software is really interesting.
    I can not send screenshots as soon as I click on the link. I immediately go back to the main page (home).
    I will try to go on the direct link if the problem comes back.
    Good end of weekends
    Best regards

• Options

hello then I erased the files in cache and I checked the permissions for the folders in 2775 cache, conf, plugin.
    I also tested the direct loggin "yourdomain.com"/dashboard/settings/layout .
    Nothing works. As soon as I click on dashbord. I do not have time to look at the desk. He immediately switches to the forum. I can not configure anything Not even time to take a picture
    So I erased everything and I will restart a new installation.
    thank you so much

• Options

I had exactly the same problem on my test forum. I had to erase it too.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

If I remember correctly that problem has been described by someone else before and it turned out that some PHP extension was missing. Do you have the mbstring extension enabled?

• Options

@R_J a dit :
    If I remember correctly that problem has been described by someone else before and it turned out that some PHP extension was missing. Do you have the mbstring extension enabled?

Good idea
    I will go as soon as possible with my provider.
    Thank you

• Options

hello then I have looked at the necessary requirement at php7.2. Everything is okay for me. mbstring is enabled
    PHP extensions mbstring (--enable-mbstring), cURL (--with-curl), and PDO (on by default).
    I will probably reinstall everything again. I'm waiting for the vanilla version 2.7 with php7.3 on my server.
    There I confess that I expect more the new version
    Thanks
    best regards

• Options

Hello,
    I have reinstalled and the problem persists.
    I clicked api. Since then I automatically return to the main page. I can no longer returned in configuration.
    any idea?
    Best regards