HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Emoji images are incorrectly set to display:block in Vanilla 3.3

edited May 2020 in Vanilla 3.x Help

Devs, just tell me, are you serious? You really think that smiles and smiles after texts should be in the center? 😂

How to fix it on pc and mobile version, please? Vanilla 3.3

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin
    edited May 2020

CSS questions are hard to answer without having access to the page, but quite easy if you can inspect the page. You need to find out the css selector and the specific rule that makes it centered. Can you observe the same alignment here?

❓️

Hmm... Obviously not.

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited May 2020

For what it's worth, the same has happened on my sites.

It appears someone has added a rule to .userContent p img in core that effects old-style (image) emoji.

It doesn't appear it was tested with the older editor and emoji addon.

//edit: I've updated the discussion title to be more descriptive.

• Options

That's because I don't use the default Rich Editor because it let quotes be in the center, not on the left. That's not good for forums.

Pluse there button on the left, that's also too weird. Why don't put it to the right place?

Hope all of this will be fix in the next version...but who knows guys...

For now I use Advanced Editor, and it puts smiles in the center...How to fix it please? I know it's a few letters to add to delete from the code but I'm not able to do it... If someone could help me I leave the code...

• Options

That Advanced editor goes by default in plugins by the way, that's why I tried to use something instead of Rich.