HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Forum stats not showing on the dashboard

2»

Comments

• @Andrew Thank you so much! It's working :)

LincAndrew
  • Hi @Andrew,

I'm getting this since Jan 26th, was there any changes?

I also noticed that I'm getting the message "Problem with credentials" in the API and nothing changes when I try to Re-Register the API key.

Thank you

• AndrewAndrew Vanilla Support Team Lead Asheville, NC Vanilla Staff

There may have been a change made to analytics around that date. Specifically, Vanilla Stats in the Dashboard is completely flat? Can you message me a screenshot of what you're seeing (or post it here if you're comfortable with that)?

Thank you!

• Hi @Andrew,

Thank you for you reply, here goes the screenshot, all flat from Jan 26th, for all metrics. This is happening in more than one environment, all from the same date.

Let me know if you need more info. From my end, I checked the request to the API and it returns 0 after Jan 26th, if I ask for older info, it returns correctly.

Hey @FilipePinto ,

Thanks for the extra information here. There was a change made around Analytics APIs that went live around that date - I'll bring this up with our engineering team on Monday.

FilipePinto

@FilipePinto ,

When you get a chance, can you check your analytics and let me know if data is showing up now? We've made an adjustment that may resolve the problem for everyone.

FilipePinto