HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vanilla Hosted Forum to Self-Hosted installation issue.

Greetings,

I would like to seek help in the installation of our "vanilla hosted forum" to self-hosted. They gave us the Database and the upload directory file and when I tried to use the OpenSource Vanilla, it requires a table called ICAUserRole but according to them this table is not existing in their system.

Our Vanilla setup uses Wordpress-Wishlist Membership and login to Vanilla via SSO, basically the Users are coming from our Wordpress users table and being mirrored on Vanilla User Table.

if this fails, it is possible to just merged the old database with the fresh install of Vanilla? bypassing the Wordpress user.

Comments

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin

Check the database prefix in your conf/config.php file matches the actual table prefix in your database (the letters every table start with, like ICA, or an empty string '' if they don't have a prefix).

• Options
    edited August 2023

Hello,

The CloudHosted Vanilla also uses GDN as prefix, based on their exported Database.

• Options

Update on this: I exported each table and imported to fresh Vanilla.

We can close this ticket.