Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

What on earth is the world coming to...

edited October 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Gingerbread men arent allowed to be called gingerbread men anymore. They have to be called gingerbread people. It's no wonder there are world wars all over the place when people argue about something so entirely fucking pointless and moronic. Jesus H....

Comments

• Options
    And all in the name of "progress" too.
  • Options
    Is this an actual law?
  • Options
    lussumo has google ads too. *runs blindly in all directions screaming.
  • Options
    I dont know if it's the law or just a newly implemented rule but it's happening...
  • Options
    It's been going on in Aussieland for years, I got pulled up for saying "manual labor" because I should have said "person-ual labor" !!! pic
  • Options
    this is an outrage, mini, where did you hear such a travesty of justice?
  • Options
    3stripe3stripe ✭✭
    edited October 2006
    This is like the whole chairman -> chairperson thing.

What about manholes, they should be peopleholes really...

And err mankind, that should be peoplekind really...

Erm hang on a sec this is getting stupid. Bloody women.
  • Options
    It's not even new. WoMEN want equal rights but if you accidentally go and say "What's up dude" like you say to all your friends, they flip the flop out. So it's an ongoing fight against their PMS and the "inability of men to do anything right" (if you ask a woman that is).
  • Options
    you can't say ball-cock anymore, you have to say ball-valve.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    <flippancy> A guy in my office was explaining why men get paid more (on average) than women - it's down to the fact that the average recommended calorie intake for a woman is 2000, but for a man, it's 2500! That's 25% more! How could a man possibly afford to do this on the same wage as a woman? </flippancy>
  • Options
    I don't care who you are... that's funny right there.
  • Options
    I just wanted to say KOSMOS BACK!

But yah, ::holds mouth shut, sitting next to hormonal wife::
  • Options
    Come to think of it, we should probably change the men in women to be people. Lets call them wopeople.
  • Options
    Or we could just eliminate the word women and have men and those who came from men. Aaaa! my wife just hit me in the head with a frying pan.
  • Options
    so if you put a penis on your gingerbread fake-life-form, you still couldn't call it a gingerbread man?
  • Options
    This certainly isn't very PC ... anyway, very happily married for 33 years but don't get me started on hormones. My wife loves this old, stale joke because she knows how true it is:

"Why do wimmin live longer than men?"

.... because they aren't married to other women.

Yeah, I know. Anyway, it's still true for most of the population. It's nice when you've been married so long you can just be real. As for names, 'wopeople' is right-on. Or 'whoa ... men'.
  • Options
    Russ, that joke needs updating because these days the punchline is very inaccurate! pic

As for hormones, my wife loves that joke too... hang on, no she doesn't... yes she does... no she hates it... now she's bawling... time to duck!
  • Options
    33 years? Jesus! You're old man!
  • Options
    I have yet to even _live_ 33 years...
This discussion has been closed.