Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Change the favicon?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Its hard to see where is bug is caused by in the code... but you should make sure that in your conf/settings.php the entry for $Configuration['DEFAULT_STYLE'] has the slash on the end.

If you are using the custom styles extension, it should have the slash on the end there too.
  • Options
    Soo, its been almost 2 years since the favico was posted about here. I have my forum up and ready to go! The JDW post "Well, with no replies to my last post in 4 days..." works. Upload your 16x16 and add the slash and it works. I truly appreciate the vanilla forum and the addons. Thank you!
  • Options
    Is there a way to steal the Vanilla favicon from this site? ;x Not really sure we need anything too specific for our site, but the default Vanilla one (the white V on blue background) would be sweet, and helps differentiate between other sites when you bookmark it I guess.

Cheers
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Try making your own with this: http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/favicon/
  • Options
    @ JDW.
    "I myself have replaced favicon.ico in themes/vanilla/styles/default/ and I also put a copy of my favicon.ico in the root folder where I have all my Vanilla files and folders stored."

Is correct. I have done the above. However, it takes about an hour to change. Dunno why, just does. No amount of refreshing will hurry it along.