Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

what editor/application you use to code?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks crash. I'll have a play with that feature. I was using crimson editor for about a year or so before trying out notepad++ a few weeks ago, so perhaps I just need to adapt to the new software. Projects was a good part of crimson, which I used now and then. Not sure if this feature is in notepad++.
  • Options
    no idea what the Projects feature does... never used it, so i can't share anything... I did, however, like the button in the main menu whith allowed to highlight rectanbles, like in the image above... i can't see that in n++.. it should be somewhere in the dropdown menus, but i cant find it so far...
  • Options
    dreamweaver 8 and notepad i even compile my asp.net web projects with a handy batch file! yay for gui's
  • Options
    EmEditor.
  • Options
    i sometimes use gridnsoft because i can put the entire program into a folder, move it to a different computer and run it without an install.
  • Options
    y2kbkput the entire program into a folder, move it to a different computer and run it without an install.
    You can do that with N++ too.
This discussion has been closed.