Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Brand Spanking New Vanilla Themes

lechlech Chicagoland
edited August 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Not 1, but 2 new themes! They're done! I know some of you (mini) have been eager to grab them. I've created a small download site on my domain for everyone to grab and use them. feel free to download and use them from your own location as my server has been bearing the brunt for the past few days. Grab your own copy here: http://www.secondagenda.com/vanilla/ and use it on your own installation or remotely :D

Comments

• Awesome work. I hope you don't mind.. I might use it but want to change the red to blue.
  • mark can you put these on the vanilla server please?
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    unfortunate, go ahead and change it, go nuts with swapping colors, I don't mind. If it's not changed radically just keep the credits in tact :D
  • Real quick, the comment box is to wide. I wanted to shorten it.
  • what's that javascript to see the style live?
  • Real quick, the comment box is to wide. I wanted to shorten it.

change the width on the .CommentInput class in the CSS.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    They're available now in account / change stylesheet
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    wewt, thanks mark!
  • Hey lech what happened to the comment box on your lighter style?
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    what about the comment box?
  • Sorry I mean the whisper box. I'm toying with your style locally and I'm not seeing the whisper box on top of the comments box.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Have you got whispers enabled?
  • Sorry... I just checked and for some reason all the extension options on my local install are whispers. I did a new install and everything is working fine. Thanks lech.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    lol!
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    edited August 2005
    If you just want to resize the comment boxes, ie: the box at the very bottom of say this posting, all you need to do is redefine their sizes here:

.SmallCommentBox { <strong>height: 200px; width: 650px;</strong> } .LargeCommentBox { <strong>height: 600px; width: 650px;</strong> }

and as for the whisper and other inputs, I've made it simple enough where you can define their widths alone:

.WhisperBox, .ClipboardSelect, #WhisperACContainer { <strong>width: 300px;</strong> }
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    edited August 2005
    bumped the version to 1.0.2 and added the following values for search icon availability.

.SearchUserWithIcon { position: relative; padding-left: 40px; padding-bottom: 4px; } .SearchIcon { position: absolute; margin: 0 0 0 -40px; display: block; height: 32px; width: 32px; background: center center no-repeat; }
  • Nice work, lech. I haven't conjured up the courage to dive into those stylesheets yet.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Thanks I didn't comment much, however I did nail down nearly every aspect of the style :D
  • edited August 2005
    Hey lech with your permission and credit of course, I tweaked the css and images a little bit. This is what I came out with:

Whisper To & From

Hope you approve.. :)
This discussion has been closed.