Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Brand Spanking New Vanilla Themes

2»

Comments

• Options
    nice work lech. @unfortunate: I like that blue version also. great job. Keep 'em coming.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    looks hott unfortunate, good work you have my blessing to screw it up as you wish :D I've released a small change by simply adding the searchicon definitions. I have another whack ass twist on these two themes in the works, however I'm not sure anyone will like what I have in store so I'll keep them under wraps until it's ready.
  • Options
    So lech, is there anything you CAN'T do? You are like a god.. MY god. Oh mighty, lech smite thy unbelievers so they shall see the light. *bows* And from that, you can assume that I like your themes. Keep on the good work.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    edited August 2005
    So lech, is there anything you CAN'T do?

well, I can't exactly do high-level extensible and rewritable coding like mark is currently doing, but I can try. I can't sing either. But I'm glad you enjoy the themes though :)
  • Options
    Hey lech what does the searchicon definition do? I noticed the above code addition but didn't bother adding it to global.css.
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    edited August 2005
    unfortunate: if you do a search currently on your own installation of vanilla for say, users with U in their name, you'll notice that even if they do have an icon for their username/profile it won't appear in search, those two classes define the icon holder properties. It's only relevant if you want user icons to appear in your user searches.
  • Options
    I see. I guess if I had sat down to think about what that class was I could have figured that out.
  • Options
    unfortunate: are you able to host that theme somewhere for any of us to grab?
  • Options
    Yeh. As soon as I can get it uploaded on a server I'll post the link. I'm trying to get it uploaded for a Vanilla install today.
  • Options
    Great styles! I am using the Root Dark theme on http://hipinhouston.com and have yet needed to make a modification to it. The more I use Vanilla the more I like it and the more it makes sense, especially after being a regular on an IPB based forum!
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    I'm glad you're enjoying it :D As things progress, I'm hoping to improve it a little better. Hopefully templates in the next versions will aid in how things get displayed. So with that will come a total overhaul in how things look in these themes.
This discussion has been closed.