Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Groups

Comments

• oh that is soo awesome i can't wait thanxz a bunch
  • awesome work! waiting for timfire's beta version
  • is there n e thing i can help with any graphics or anything?
  • I guess "a beta in 2 or 3 weeks" means we should leave him alone until then :)
    (this being said, I'd be glad to help too)
  • yeah ur right Ø and i would like to help to
  • so what is the news one this? getting anywhere?
  • edited January 2008
    Still working it, it's coming along fine. It should be finished relatively soon...
  • awesome that is cool sorry for bothering you i was just wondering
  • edited January 2008
    so i am not trying to bug you i am just wondering any updates? ^_^ i am sorry if i am bothering you
  • any news?
  • I haven't given up on it, but things keep coming up that demand my attention. At the moment I'm leery and giving a timeline, because as soon as I do I'm sure something else will come up. All I can say is if my schedule stays open, it wouldn't take me too long to finish it up...
  • oh i see it makes sense now i had just thought it was gonna be done in like 2 or 3 weeks well the beta version anyway but i see now things come up that is all cool no worries is there anything i can do to help? i would love to help on this one since i started the thread i dunno if i can help but let me know if there is anything you think i can do and if i can do it i would love to help ^_^
  • [offtopic] reading the entire conversation is somewhat funny :) [/offtopic] this extension would look great!
  • yeah..
    you read the entire thing?
  • yeah! LOL
  • is this still alive?
  • hey timefire, i know you allready have this groups-extension and my antennas are always right!
    i also know that your members allready grouping with each other, not to mention you guys do serious gang-grouping allready!

but now its about time to share the groups-extension with the community! :D
  • looking forward to this extension. hope it's coming along nicely.
  • this is very much needed for vanilla 2
  • looks dead, eh?