Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Open Sourcing our Add-Ons

13»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the info guys. That was really helpful!
  • Options
    ok i messed it up can someone fix the structure.
    right now its like this /trunk/Blog/src/default.php
    I want the src directory to be removed and the structure be /trunk/Blog/default.php
  • Options
    One advantage of a central repository which has been alluded to above deserves more emphasis. If the original author disappears off the face of the earth, the add-on is still around. It's really frustrating to find the "perfect" add-on that does exactly what you want (takes the ip address of the user and interprets it as a colour then tints the forum by that colour) only to get 404 when clicking on the link.
  • Options
    well i have an addon which integrates the ajaxim(.com) messenger in vanilla. i mean full integration , that means log into vanilla and you just have to klick "messenger" in your panel and you're logged in into the messenger, thats it.

the problem is , it worked for vanilla 1.0 , but it does'nt work with 1.x+ anymore.

so just in case someone is interested ...
  • Options
    yesahasureok.... that would be amazing to have working for 1.x+

I was just playing around with ajax im. Any progress?
This discussion has been closed.