Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

What theme does this forum use?

edited August 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
.. and is it available to all users?

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    It's a custom one I made for this site. It's really just some special css definitions and a new master view. I have no plans on releasing it to the public as it's very specific to this site's design.
  • Options
    It's beautiful, nice work! Very impressed by Vanilla so far by the way, really great application.
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi, is there a way to post this awesome theme so we could also use it in our vanilla installations?
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    This is a Vanilla 2 theme. Are your sites using Vanilla 2?

If not, I'd recommend you wait for the official release of Vanilla 2 before upgrading (we're thinking October for that release).
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited August 2009
    @Mark, am I wrong to assume that the default Vanilla 2 theme has the same structure (if not the Vanilla-tastic style and header) as this site? (Still working on fixing my blasted server to install it myself and see)
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Yes, this style is basically the Vanilla 2 style. There will be a few xhtml changes made this week (one of our community members has given me a bunch of fixes that need to be merged), but this is basically it.
  • Options
    Awesome, we'll wait till the release of Vanilla2