Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Database tables with no prefix

LincLinc Detroit Admin
edited September 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I'm trying to use Garden to import from vBulletin, but my vBulletin tables don't have a prefix. The problem is that doing $Construct->DatabasePrefix(''); doesn't let me switch to the vBulletin tables because the DatabasePrefix method won't let me set a blank prefix. What should I do?

Comments

• SS ✭✭
    edited September 2009
    $Database = Gdn::Database(); $Result = $Database->Query('SELECT 1+1'); // or maybe // $SQL = Gdn::Database()->SQL() // $SQL->Query('SELECT 2+2');
    Not tested.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    I'm not having trouble querying the tables, I'm having trouble using $Database->Structure();
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Screw it, just going to make having a prefix a pre-req to using the importer for now. :-/
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    This is one for @Todd to check out. You could also make it an issue on GitHub if you wanted. You should definitely have the option of *not* specifying a prefix.
  • ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    I agree. I can make this fix no problem.
  • ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff