Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Applicant Discovery

2»

Comments

• Could this be adapted so that I could ask more than one question?
  • You could edit the dictionary definition for the text that's displayed above the textbox (look towards the top of the extension's default.php). As for multiple textboxes; that would be a bit more involved.
  • Yes. I edited the dictionary definitions already. I tried for the multiple text boxes and messed it all up a bit.
    That's what I would like to do though.
    I'm going to keep messing with it. If I figure it out, I'll post it. If someone else who has much greater skills than I would like to give some hints, man, I would be so happy!
  • Is it possible to display the information provided by the user on his/her account page?
  • How can I add this field to the accounts page to allow it to be changed when a user goes to his/her account tab?
  • How can I adjust the coloring and weight of the lines that form the text entry box for the "Why do you want to join this forum?" box?
  • I am using Extension: Applicant Discovery 1.2 by Mark O'Sullivan, on my website http://www.weedshack.com and I need Help with this extension. This Applicant Discovery 1.2 extension only sends a discovery email to the admin when the new member sign-up application approval is set to 'Applicant'. I have my 'New Member Role' set to 'Membership Approval Role = Patient Member', and the 'Applicant Discovery Extension' doesn't send the administrator an email when role permissions are set to a member role other than 'Applicant'. Does anyone know how to alter this 'Applicant Discovery 1.2 by Mark O'Sullivan' to send the administrator an email when ANY NEW ROLE MEMBERSHIP is signed up? So, in other words, when there is a new sign-up the member will have direct access to site, and administrator will still get sent a 'New Member Applicant Discovery Email'.
    Please help with any suggestions.
    Thanks,
    Jason
    http://www.WeedShack.com