Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

AutoP

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah that fix seems to sort it out thanks WallPhone. Any ideas why it wasn't occurring without AutoP though? I'm not sure what AutoP would be doing to affect it.
  • Options
    I was going to look into that, but unfortunately my development machine developed a case of a blown power supply...

I was able to see it happening on Spode's blog, but hadn't yet started to track it down.
  • Options
    Just looking Spode's stylesheet code, it appears this update would fix Spode's issue also. I think it had something to do with what was contained in the quote blocks, since the testing thread only showed the issue when there was an unordered list inside. I expect that something similar happens when it has P tags instead of BRs.
  • Options
    Interesting (but irritating). Since the fix is effectively a holly hack, would it not be wise to add it to an IE conditional comment?
  • Options
    It should be OK on its own... I'm not aware of any side-effects of the holly hack on other browsers, but I'll make sure when my new power brick arrives tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.