Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

AutoP

2»

Comments

• Yeah that fix seems to sort it out thanks WallPhone. Any ideas why it wasn't occurring without AutoP though? I'm not sure what AutoP would be doing to affect it.
  • I was going to look into that, but unfortunately my development machine developed a case of a blown power supply...

I was able to see it happening on Spode's blog, but hadn't yet started to track it down.
  • Just looking Spode's stylesheet code, it appears this update would fix Spode's issue also. I think it had something to do with what was contained in the quote blocks, since the testing thread only showed the issue when there was an unordered list inside. I expect that something similar happens when it has P tags instead of BRs.
  • Interesting (but irritating). Since the fix is effectively a holly hack, would it not be wise to add it to an IE conditional comment?
  • It should be OK on its own... I'm not aware of any side-effects of the holly hack on other browsers, but I'll make sure when my new power brick arrives tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.