Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Few questions before migrating from phpbb3 and styling themes

edited March 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hello

Recently I'm testing the Vanilla script on localhost for on the future port online on producction forum in phpbb3 with 3,946 Discussions and 79,989 Comments.

About the port process:

I'm doing well the port from phpbb3>vanilla, but the script doesn't import the original phpbb3 user's avatar and his signature... probably i will need to create my own script on php+mysql for doing that -no problem- but if do that but my own way and signature mod...it can be a problem with future versions? For example: if on the future the core includes signature???

Theming Question:

How I can convert the post views like 2001 views on 2k1 mode like the Vanilla Forums

Thanks a lot

V

Comments

• Options
    The answers are sooo easy that nobody respond? :)

Thx

V
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    I know of no plans to incorporate signatures into core. You're safe using the plugin.

If you successfully import avatars from phpbb3 to V2 and want to contribute it to the exporter, ping me.