Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Rounder Theme] How do I change the placeholder text on the homepage banner?

edited February 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
How do I change the placeholder text on the homepage banner?

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    There should be a "Theme Options" page in your Dashboard that allows you to do this.
  • Hi, im testing this theme and i cant see the "theme options" , in the Dashboard just dont appear, i tested other themes where is visible, any idea how to fix it?
  • Missing for me too. Does anyone have any idea why it's missing?
  • Same here on missing the theme options. too bad I kind of like the theme
  • AgustinAgustin New
    edited March 2011
    To change the text go to the folder /themes/rounder/views/ and open default.master.tpl.
    Find this text
    <p class="intro">This is just place holder text. Use the default master to put whatever you want here!</p>
    and replace it with whatever you want
    <p class="intro">Hello World!</p>
  • The option is missing for me also. Also I have problem with position of the title. The text for title "Rounder" is not at the center of space reserved for it but at the upper right upper corner of that space so it ends where text "this is just palce holder text....." begins.
    I have tried to get the title centraly aligned using in the file default.master.tpl, but I have got an error message.
    So anybody know how to control position of the title?