HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

class.cookieidentity.php

ddumontddumont ✭✭
I just implemented a java version of checkSession and hashMac to test valid sessions in a java servlet on my site.

Is it possible through github to get notifications of when this file changes? Any changes in the session code will make my code fail, so an automated heads up would be great.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Answer ✓
    I'd do a diff on it before any upgrade, then. I'm actually using it in a WP plugin, so I copied the entire class into the plugin rather than risk it breaking. I know of no such alerts available via GitHub. However, a little birdy tells me that entire class is going away in the future as they develop better authentication.

Answers

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Answer ✓
    I'd do a diff on it before any upgrade, then. I'm actually using it in a WP plugin, so I copied the entire class into the plugin rather than risk it breaking. I know of no such alerts available via GitHub. However, a little birdy tells me that entire class is going away in the future as they develop better authentication.
  • Options
    Auth is one thing I'd like to see them work on :)
    But my main goal for this is to validate the session and confirm the userid for other purposes. Whatever means they use for authentication will still need to track sessions... so I'm hoping the code won't warp too much

There was an error rendering this rich post.