Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Any method to set TITLE for individual custom pages

sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Is there any way we can add individual Titles to the pages created by this plugin?????

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Best Answer

• x00x00 MVP
    edited November 2011 Answer ✓
    Yeah you can try, use $this rather then $Sender.

grep is your friend.

Answers

• x00x00 MVP
    edited November 2011
    Sorry can you be more specific? I assumed you have already achieved this.

You have the page request argument. Have you tried logic (if statements and switches, etc). ? Or simply a lookup using an associative array or simply using page request argument capitalised. These are general programming questions.

grep is your friend.

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    u know how we create pages in plugins/CustomPages/pages and put the content in there?
    eg. for a 404 page i have 404.php in above directory with following content :
    <?php if (!defined('APPLICATION')) exit(); ?> We are sorry but we could not find the page you are requesting. Please Try one of the pages below:
    that is the whole code in my 404.php
    i was wondering of there is method i can specify in this file itself or use $Sender->Head->Title('Page Not Found'); in my 404.php so that the title is displayed on the top of CustomPages i create.
    The main thing is i have a number of pages and i want to be able to specify different title for each page.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited November 2011 Answer ✓
    Yeah you can try, use $this rather then $Sender.

grep is your friend.

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭
    that worked @x00. my bad - i tried $Sender and did not try $this.
    $this works perfect fine as i wanted
    Thanks

• Pardon the noob-ness @x00:

Where do I make this edit?

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

In your custom pages php file /plugins/CustomPages/pages/YourFile.php.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.