Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

I just need to add the default panel to the custom page*

2»

Answers

• AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭
    edited January 2012

hbf said:
    if you're on a Linux LAMP server this line from your error message is perplexing

The error occurred on or near: C:\wamp\www\pinoyau.info\library\core\class.module.php

That looks like a windows WAMP install path to me.

ah for that one, tried it both in my linux hosting and also in local dev (WAMP) but getting the same error. i have the gutsy feeling a custom made plugin is causing the OOP relation to break. will try it in a freshly installed vanilla .

• Let me know how it goes.

I've tried the above and I just get bonked lol.

• Could be the theme rather than the plug in.

• sahotataransahotataran Developer, Bay Area - CA ✭✭✭

can you check what error you r getting @newbie rather than saying its bonk - then can try to help out with it.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• AoleeAolee Hobbyist & Coder ✭✭

newbie said:
    Let me know how it goes.

I've tried the above and I just get bonked lol.

enable the debug to TRUE then paste here the error. or screenshot

• EugeneVBEugeneVB New
    edited April 2012

may be late, but i say, to avoid this error

Could not find a categories view for the CategoriesModule module in the dashboard application. The error occurred on or near: C:\wamp\www\pinoyau.info\library\core\class.module.php

copy categories.php from application/vanilla/views/modules to YOURTHEME/views/modules