Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

HTML filter with htmlawed?

TurbolegoTurbolego New
edited February 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

My users need to post google maps in the forum posts, and i found out trough this thread that you can use the AllowRawFormat plugin.

But since there are some people out there that just want to watch the world burn, i need a filter so that only some html-tags are allowed.

I would need a filter that by default denies all HTML codes, and i write in the tags that are allowed.

For example, i want all iframe-tags that does NOT begin with "<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google" to be rewritten to "only iframes from google maps allowed"

In this thread, x00 told me that you could use something called "htmlawed" to do that.

Does anyone have a forum with a htmlawed filter? Like for cursing or something? I would love to see what that code looks like, and witch file/directory i need to put that piece of code inside...

Thanks for reading. :]

Best Answer

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Vanilla uses Htmlawed by default you can look at the plugin in /plugins/Htmlawed to see how to modify it.

Answers

• ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Vanilla uses Htmlawed by default you can look at the plugin in /plugins/Htmlawed to see how to modify it.

• I was hoping there was someone on this forum who had some simple rules for Htmlawed tho, like against swearing and such...

Oh well, I'll see what i can manage.

If I'm successful, I'll publish a plugin for this.