Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

HTML filter with htmlawed?

TurbolegoTurbolego New
edited February 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

My users need to post google maps in the forum posts, and i found out trough this thread that you can use the AllowRawFormat plugin.

But since there are some people out there that just want to watch the world burn, i need a filter so that only some html-tags are allowed.

I would need a filter that by default denies all HTML codes, and i write in the tags that are allowed.

For example, i want all iframe-tags that does NOT begin with "<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google" to be rewritten to "only iframes from google maps allowed"

In this thread, x00 told me that you could use something called "htmlawed" to do that.

Does anyone have a forum with a htmlawed filter? Like for cursing or something? I would love to see what that code looks like, and witch file/directory i need to put that piece of code inside...

Thanks for reading. :]

Best Answer

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Vanilla uses Htmlawed by default you can look at the plugin in /plugins/Htmlawed to see how to modify it.

Answers

• Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Answer ✓

Vanilla uses Htmlawed by default you can look at the plugin in /plugins/Htmlawed to see how to modify it.

• Options

I was hoping there was someone on this forum who had some simple rules for Htmlawed tho, like against swearing and such...

Oh well, I'll see what i can manage.

If I'm successful, I'll publish a plugin for this.