Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

two edit windows?

troppmanntroppmann New
edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
When enabled it creates two edit windows....

http://www.halfacrecycling.org/pix/tiny.jpg

ideas?
Tagged:

Answers

• It must be conflicting with another plugin like pockets plugin.

• I get two edit windows after submitting a comment. I found that in the file discussion.js there is a function resetCommentForm that calls show() on the textarea after submitting a comment and because the page is not reloaded on submit of a comment TinyMCE does not hide it anymore afterwards. Is this possible? Or is there a mechanism that should hide it again?

• i too get two edit windows after submitting a comment - the top window is the raw html the bottom window has tinyMCE applied - has there been a fix submitted for this yet?? - i have put a permanent apology message in my forum to alert my users to this and to advise them to refresh their browser (F5) which removes the rogue, second editor instance; but its really annoying.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I wouldn't suggest using this plugin as it appears to have been abandoned (No 1.0 release, no updates for nearly 3 years).

Not saying you can't though :D

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.