Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Epicenter

edited October 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Epicenter

Comments

• Well this is my and possibly the V2 forums first theme so please give it a shot and tell me if it has problems and I'll fix them asap.
    p.s. Vanilla rox
    p.p.s Your sox.
  • Oh by the way, install instructions:
    Unzip and throw it in the themes folder.
    Apply in site settings.
    Serve extra crispy.
  • RaizeRaize vancouver ✭✭
    Thanks for the theme man. Any demo?
  • Check here: http://groundzero.eurekapc.net/index.php/
    hah, seems I totally missed the sign-in page, lol. my bad.
    New version incoming ;)
  • SS ✭✭
    Looking as style. I dont see changes in default.master. And in other views too.

If you you havent been changed views you shouldnt they include in theme pack archive.
  • SS ✭✭
    * houldnt include ...
  • SS ✭✭
    ** I mean "shouldnt include" ( I cant edit my comment :( )
  • Nice theme :)
    The sign in page is still blue though, I don't know if that was intentional.... I think it would look more complete if the sign in blue was changed into the sidebar pale grey.
  • hehe, its not intentional, i did miss it. I have to update the download on here though. coming soon! ;-)
  • Well I uploaded the latest version 1.1 which fixes the sign-in and sign-out that I missed and the problems caused by the view folder and files. Everything should be all smooth and happy now :)
  • I modified your theme a little bit, and applied it to my site nepali.im
    Any comments?

• Very nice mclovin. The contrasting looks good, however the gradient on the top bar makes the buttons near the center difficult to see on some screens. Just my opinion though :)
    I also spotted something i missed too. will have to fix that box on the activity page :)
  • Very nice ! Thanks :)
  • i cant get the theme, can anyone help?

i downloaded, copied the folder into "themes" folder and i get a error "Failed to open the styles directory. Please ensure that PHP has read access to the"

so i checked for the styles directory, which is not there any help?
  • sorry mean't "cant get the geme the work"
  • If it hasn't been updated in november, it won't work with the latest github download. ^Same thing goes for the other theme, only some page works OK.
  • I'm so sorry guys, I will get this updated as soon as I have time. Unfortunately that may not be in the near future. Family commitments have kept me from updating aanything in the past year.
  • I made a description and demo for chinese here:http://vanillacn.com.some suggestions?