Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bonk at MyProfile 0.1.9b

JakobbaJakobba New
edited October 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I did check the Facebook section in the mymeta.yml file with YAML Lint and it turned out OK.

With the sfYaml.php file I really don't know what to do...

`"Unable to parse file "/home/xxxx/forum/plugins/MyProfile/mymeta.yml": Indentation problem at line 96 ( Facebook: )"
LOCATION: /home/xxxx/forum/plugins/MyProfile/sfYaml/lib/sfYaml.php

96: $ret = $yaml->parse($input);
97: }
98: catch (Exception $e)
99: {

100: throw new InvalidArgumentException(sprintf('Unable to parse %s: %s', $file ? sprintf('file "%s"', $file) : 'string', $e->getMessage()));

101: }
102:
103: return $ret;
104: }

BACKTRACE:
[/home/xxxx/forum/plugins/MyProfile/default.php 98] sfYaml::load();
[/home/xxxx/forum/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php 713] MyProfile->ProfileController_MyProfileEdit_Create();
[/home/xxxx/forum/library/core/class.dispatcher.php 313] Gdn_PluginManager->CallNewMethod();
[/home/xxxx/forum/index.php 53] Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch();`

Thank you in advance

Comments

• I could use a hint...

My VF Version 2.0.18.4, MyProfile Version 0.1.9b

• x00x00 MVP
    edited October 2012

it is an indentation error. A good text editor will sort this out, some of them have an option to show up what type of white space you have. Make sure you use single space indentation.

I did say is is very strict. Alternatively give us a copy.

grep is your friend.

• Thank you @x00, I will try to figure it out. Thank you as well for the offer to send you a copy, hopefully I won't have to take you up on that ;-) Is Notepad++ an editor which should work in your opinion? I did see your link to grep, but this seams far to complicated...

• grep? that is just my signature. not related.

grep is your friend.