Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Bonk at MyProfile 0.1.9b

JakobbaJakobba New
edited October 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I did check the Facebook section in the mymeta.yml file with YAML Lint and it turned out OK.

With the sfYaml.php file I really don't know what to do...

`"Unable to parse file "/home/xxxx/forum/plugins/MyProfile/mymeta.yml": Indentation problem at line 96 ( Facebook: )"
LOCATION: /home/xxxx/forum/plugins/MyProfile/sfYaml/lib/sfYaml.php

96: $ret = $yaml->parse($input);
97: }
98: catch (Exception $e)
99: {

100: throw new InvalidArgumentException(sprintf('Unable to parse %s: %s', $file ? sprintf('file "%s"', $file) : 'string', $e->getMessage()));

101: }
102:
103: return $ret;
104: }

BACKTRACE:
[/home/xxxx/forum/plugins/MyProfile/default.php 98] sfYaml::load();
[/home/xxxx/forum/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php 713] MyProfile->ProfileController_MyProfileEdit_Create();
[/home/xxxx/forum/library/core/class.dispatcher.php 313] Gdn_PluginManager->CallNewMethod();
[/home/xxxx/forum/index.php 53] Gdn_Dispatcher->Dispatch();`

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Options

I could use a hint...

My VF Version 2.0.18.4, MyProfile Version 0.1.9b

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited October 2012

it is an indentation error. A good text editor will sort this out, some of them have an option to show up what type of white space you have. Make sure you use single space indentation.

I did say is is very strict. Alternatively give us a copy.

grep is your friend.

• Options

Thank you @x00, I will try to figure it out. Thank you as well for the offer to send you a copy, hopefully I won't have to take you up on that ;-) Is Notepad++ an editor which should work in your opinion? I did see your link to grep, but this seams far to complicated...

• Options

grep? that is just my signature. not related.

grep is your friend.