Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Adding a blog page to the forum

Hi guys, I have not been able to find an answer to this question in the community and hence this post:

• how can I integrate/setup a blog page on my Vanilla Forum?

If there in no vanilla addon, could the solution be to add a new directory to my site and installing a Wordpress cms/theme into it?

Best Answer

Answers

• ChanuxChanux Admin of Geek.lk ✭✭

install a wordpress and add vanilla comments

• Thanks DirtyDog. That solution helped !

Dear Chanux : I didn't understand. My issue is that i have already installed Vanilla. If I thought things thru, I would have installed WP first and then added the Vanilla plugin. Is that what you are meaning too.

• Hey guys, I am back with a new query. I noticed that a new user can also post a blog article, although my settings are for them add comments only. How can I change this setting? Really need help quickly as the advertisement for the site starts soon.

• GaryFunkGaryFunk Senior Application Developer ✭✭

@mventures What blog application are you using?

• Hey Gary, I am using NILLA BLOG PLUGIN as suggested DirtyDog in the earlier messages.

• GaryFunkGaryFunk Senior Application Developer ✭✭

Ah, I missed that. I can't help you at this time. That's one plugin I have not looked at.

• Thanks Gary. Hope someone can come to my aid. I will try contacting the plugin author as well if i can.