HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

new vanilla theme - best one so far

13»

Comments

• Options
    GaryFunkGaryFunk Senior Application Developer ✭✭

I write darn good SQL. 80% of what I do is for DB2 and MySQL. And I really dislike seeing, select * from. Not a good idea.

• Options
    businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

"Coding is an abstract art. That's why most of the code around doesn't make any sense."

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP
    edited January 2013

@vrijvlinder said:
    In what way did I abuse anyone? Trying to convince someone they are an artist, and that = abuse? or was it the quote which showed that logic can be also as subjective as art? Forgive if it caused offense to anyone. I'm done here... :(

I flagged your comment. Purely because, it was so left of field and I found it derrogitory. That does not imply anything other than that. Don't take offence, but not everyone has to agree with your opinion

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

On another note, I'm starting from nothing and working on building my own theme. Yes, I can do it, but I am no designer. I'll worry about images later.

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:
    In what way did I abuse anyone? Trying to convince someone they are an artist, and that = abuse? or was it the quote which showed that logic can be also as subjective as art? Forgive if it caused offense to anyone. I'm done here... :(

You can't convince someone that they are something, when in fact, they are not. Saying or thinking something does not make it true. There are Arts and there are Sciences. Programming is a science. Designing is an art.

I value your input, so please, don't go away.