HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Badge and Icon Depository

vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
edited March 2013 in Feedback

Since there is no option to upload icon sets , Here is a good place to do so if you want . Make sure you put your images in a folder and compress it (zip) before uploading.

Tagged:

Comments

• excellent idea.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited March 2013

Here is a link to a great free glass button generator, you can use fonts or wingdings or upload an image to use for your badge, just drag to your desktop to save the image

http://www.holshousersoftware.com/glass/

Here are some miscellaneous badges for your collection all you need to do is add numbers. These were made using the link above

• GaryFunkGaryFunk Senior Application Developer ✭✭

@phreak Can you also make one for 'Charter Members' and 'Newbies'

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@GaryFunk: Yes, but what would be a charta member. One of the official admin team?

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla

@phreak In my case it is one of the first 100 members to sign up.

edited March 2013

Newbie, ChartaMember, Located (location typed in somewhere)

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS

@phreak Thanks! I love the Charter!!

@phreak 1av.png is missing from your archive.

Uh sorry: UPDATED check the link again.

@phreak Thank You.

@phreak Since your badges are so darn good, and it looks like a lot of people will be using them, could I ask, when you have time....

Administrator, Moderator, and a Discussion badge. And I'd love to offer a donation to you for your time.

Thanks for all you have done.

Hi Gary, yep. I'd continue on those badges you asked, just give me some days. Donation is great. I could go then drink a coffee with a girl. ;)

@all: Please tell me your Badges wished and ideas...

@phreak I'm a girl and here is your caffee ! how about a coffee badge ? lol

• @GaryFunk said:
    phreak In my case it is one of the first 100 members to sign up.

Hi, How do you define Newbie & Located? i'd like to use specially Newbie badge.

@Jone: This is not implemented in peregrineBadges. But i post ideas, maybe its an idea for improvements or new plugins or anything else.

• JoneJone New
    edited March 2013

Oh, i see. I just thought, that doesn't need external plugin for that, it can took the user info from cor, i just consider it just like the charter defined.

if ($UserID < 101)

and for Newbie

1. Taking the newbie info from the joined date
    2. if user joined date < 20 days or something
    3. badge newbie

That's my thought

I am giving everyone the newbie badge.

@phreak Also a Profile or Introduction badge a user will get when they write an introduction discussion about themself.