Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Solved] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted

2»

Comments

• Options

ask your host to fix your permissions and ownership or ask them how to find out.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Tried to change it to 777 and it still didn't show in the plugins.

tried to change what - the red herring or the cleanser folder.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

when you run whitewater you've got to read the rapids.

It looks like you are approaching a class IV rapids, time to gather all your paddling skills, and be ready to roll.

when you have forum software,

you need to know how to view your permissions and ownership for all folders, other wise you will keep revolving around in an eddy.

• Options

Nice whitewater analogy above. I'm still learning. It's nice having a good coach.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/180879/#Comment_180879

highlight the vanillastats plugin. look at the owner and the group owner of the vanilastats plugin.

change the cleanser plugin to the same ownership

• Options

I've got Cleanser installed!

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

what did you do to solve it, it may help others with "disappearing plugin effect".
    did you change the onwership of the folders as suggested?

It's a good idea to post your solutions, when you are seeking help,

• Options

Solution - I reinstalled the plug in file. It showed this time. I think it may have had something to do with my server reseting permissions.

Starting to purge out users. It's working.

• Options

I presume that if I keep my settings in Select Role (RoleID) as Applicant. I don't delete any current members that I've approved.

• Options

cool. - the waiter serves another good meal. maybe they'll get a tip.

also don't forget to install the botstop plugin, if you haven't already.

• Options

Just checking - you're the creator of the plug in, right? Donations here go to you...

• Options

you can try changing line 27

plugins/Cleanser/views/cleanser-settings.php

$CleanserMaxRecords = 100;

to a larger number but if the number is too large you may run out of memory.

you could try setting it to 500.

if that works on next try - change it to 1000. if you run out of memory lower it to 400.

should speed up process.

• Options

My problems with the 20,000+ applicants is fixed. However I now have a new problem. To PREVENT this problem from happening again I installed botstop. I'm now getting this when I try to register as a new applicant.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

@CharlesCity365

18 foot wave with guess who paddling like a fiend to get to the top.

• Options

start a new conversation under botstop plugin. new topic new discussion.

also read documentation on bonks in wiki and on the

http://vanillaforums.org/docs/errors

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

if you use register approval method of registration for botstop

you can use the zip here.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/178015/#Comment_178015

otherwise follow the instructions of the original plugin. - see the documentation for the plugin and readme's.

• Options

thanks for the donation @CharlesCity365. I'll add you to the list of monetary contributors on the next update of the plugin.

I appreciate it - great to get donation feedback as a reward. :)

• Options

starting a new discussion.