Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to switch tags widget and categories?

How to switch around widgets of Tags and Categories?!

My Home is set to all categories, and on right side a 100 tags are taking all the place, and Categories widget is sinking in unknown, how to switch them around?

And I wonder why it is so, because on other pages like "discussions" the Categories widget stands before Tags as is expected, it only on categories/all page they stand in wrong order!

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New MVP

This discussion is almost the same thing you want to do.

Basically, Module sort order can be defined per controller. Since the urls /categories/all and /discussions are separate controllers, the order can be different.

To figure out what configuration you need, you have to figure out what controller is being used. If the ModuleSortContainer isn't explicity set, it uses the application name. In the case of /categories/all, the configuration would be:

$Configuration['Modules']['Vanilla']['Panel'] = array('NewDiscussionModule', 'SignedInModule', 'GuestModule', 'CategoriesModule', 'Ads');

Let me know if that doesn't work.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭

@hgtonight thanks for saying this, helped me.