Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

i embed my vanila forum in my website now i it shows only a default tittle

i embed my vanila forum in my website .now it shows only a default tittle . i want to change the tittle with respect to the each discussion.how it possible pls help me

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

What version of Vanilla are you running?

What other software (if any) are you running on your website?

Did it work the way you wanted before the embed?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

yaaa clearly not any kind of special soft ware i embed its in one of my website page thats all

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    What version of Vanilla are you running?

What other software (if any) are you running on your website?

Did it work the way you wanted before the embed?

Please answer these questions.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

latest version

• Options

We can only help if you if we get the information we need. Help us help you.

Search first

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@saju said:
    latest version

There are several latest version , the latest stable version is 2.0.18.8 and the beta 2.1b1 .

The titles for each discussion get written when you start a discussion. You can set up categories to further organize the topics.

• Options

latest version

could mean I don't know. lol.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭

Mate, I go to A cafe, I say I want your drink, they have coffe, tea, what do I want? I know, they dont know so dont you. If I tell me them they server me faster.

• Options

@Srggamer said:
    Mate, I go to A cafe, I say I want your drink, they have coffe, tea, what do I want? I know, they dont know so dont you. If I tell me them they server me faster.

incomprehensible - james joyce like - stream of conscious - Have you read Ulysses by James Joyce - your writing style is quite like one of the chapters. :)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    422422 Developer MVP

Cracks me up, we get the old spammer emails from SEO consultants usually at some hotmail address lol. They always start off with:

I happened upon your "website" today and noticed you were not being ranked on google...

What website, I have hundreds lol

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭

@422 said:
    Cracks me up, we get the old spammer emails from SEO consultants usually at some hotmail address lol. They always start off with:

I happened upon your "website" today and noticed you were not being ranked on google...

What website, I have hundreds lol

seems to me we have many things in common...... Steve

• Options

sir no i installed vanilla Version 2.0.18.8 .i installed it in my website subdomain.eg-forum.example.com.My problem is when i click on my any discussion ,i got a url like this forum.example.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/this-is-a-test-run. then i try to share these discussion for sharing these i used share this plugin.when i share this to facebook i got a message like this here i attached the screen shot check it and help me

when i click facebook share button... i got this type of post

(http://shar.es/lHVFp
    http://forum.example.com...
    )

• Options

You should try to get pretty urls activated on your forum. I believe this may solve your issue.

Also, this apparently pertains to the ShareThis plugin. I am not sure if @UnderDog can move it, but at least we know this now. :D

Search first