Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

DiscussionController->Discussion not found ERROR

When I try to close a Discussion I get that error DiscussionController->Discussion not found. but when I reload the web, the action it's done.
That happen too when I try to delete a Discussion but this finally doesn't work.
Thanks for your attention :D

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

What version of vanilla are you running?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• 2.1b1

• does it get corrected with this change in conf/config.php

$Configuration['Garden']['RewriteUrls'] = FALSE;

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• I had like that.

• Didn't work :(

• You shouldn't be reporting these sort of problem here. Did you read the sticky about the beta testing?

If you aren't beta testing don't use the beta version. Report bugs on github.

However first isolate the problem by disabling all plugins.

grep is your friend.

• This has been happening to me for a long time after something was changed in the alpha code.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• please report it, that is what beta is for.

grep is your friend.