Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Change thanks button position?

How can I change the position of the Thanks button? I'd like to have it below the post, not above.

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

This currently uses the CommentOptions event on the discussions controller to add an option. I made a modification that pushed the logic into the same event as the thankbox. I have tested it to work on 2.0.18.8.

Place the unzipped file in your copy of thankful people to use it.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Thanks, but, I should I use this new versione to move the thanks button?

@ragdoll Download the latest version available and install. Download my mod, extract the file and place it in your Thankful People plugin folder. Be sure to overwrite it.

Let me know how it works.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Thanks but I didn't mean "how should I use this file", I was wondering how it would have helped me change move the thanks button.
    Anyways, I have the last version of the plugin and if I overwrite the mod file, the thanks button disappears.

What version of Vanilla are you running?

Could someone else running 2.0.18.8 download and verify that this works?

Search first

• I am using 2.0.18.8

• It works great my friend im running Version 2.0.18.8