Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

User profile meta via Json

lifeisfoolifeisfoo Zombie plugins finder ✭✭✭

I use example.com/profile.json/username to get json user info, but Meta informations aren't included. Is it possible to get them via json request?

Using vanilla 2.1

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Answers

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

What type of meta information are you looking for?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• lifeisfoolifeisfoo Zombie plugins finder ✭✭✭

For example meta data provided from external plugins (groups/memberships/profile extender, etc).

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

@lifeisfoo said:
    For example meta data provided from external plugins (groups/memberships/profile extender, etc).

I'm afraid that it's not easy. External plugins add their own data, but the User Model and/or the Controller might not be aware of it (which makes sense, such data might not even be in the GDN_User table). I reckon that the best approach would be using the Vanilla API and create an endpoint for it.