Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] FileUpload v.1.1.0 by Tim

XanderXander New
edited May 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi,

Im using the upload plugin mentioned in the discussion title and wondering if there is a way to display pictures into the discussion but not to have them as a thumbnail as well displayed at the bottom of of the thread.

Heres what i mean

http://www.lookandleap.co.uk/forum/discussion/17/how-to-make-easy-money-and-minerals#Item_1

not sure if you can view it but the way i insert the pictures is to upload them first, then once they have been uploaded as a thumbnail i click and drag where i want the picture to display on the thread and it places a link.

Is that how it works with FileUpload? or is there another way i can insert pictures without having it in the thread and thumbnail?

Many thanks

Comments

• thank you so much!

That worked perfectly :D

• lifeisfoolifeisfoo Zombie plugins finder ✭✭✭

Perfect :)

P.s.
    Please accept the answer (for future readers/searchers).

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• I would love to....if i knew how to lol :D

• @lifeisfoo said:
    Perfect :)

P.s.
    Please accept the answer (for future readers/searchers).

It's only in certain categories, not in this one. It's ok. I'll mark it as 'solved'

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@UnderDog said:
    It's only in certain categories, not in this one. It's ok. I'll mark it as 'solved'

You would think that the category 'Questions' could be marked as 'Answered'.

XD

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.