Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Homepage

I kinda sound like a newb, but how do I set this as my homepage? It doesn't show up in the homepage tab or anything..

Comments

• ddumontddumont ✭✭

I don't think I've tried that option, but it's not really related to the mod. If you can set a category to the main page it should work. It may be a limitation that you can't set a specific category as the home.. I've never tried.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I have it set up on my site as the homepage. In http://www.yoursite.com/dashboard/settings/homepage you can use the path categories/blog under "Enter the url to the page you would like to use as your homepage:".

Be sure to put the name of your blog category if it is different. :D

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• I feel kinda stupid for asking this, but how do I make the blog a category?

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

In your NillaBlog settings, you select which category you want to treat as a blog.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.