Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to customize default theme of 2.1b1?

13»

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2013

here's a list of config values if you want to annotate and clean up @vrijvlinder or @adriansonline

vanilla version 2.2

e.g.
    if (Gdn::Request()->Scheme() != 'https' && !C('Garden.Cdns.Disable', FALSE)) {

would convert to

$Configuration['Garden']['Cdns']['Disable'] =

e.g.
    $Configuration['Garden']['Cdns']['Disable'] = TRUE;
    or
    $Configuration['Garden']['Cdns']['Disable'] = FALSE;

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2013

here's a list of events and where they are used in vanilla 2.2

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

This sounds like something perfect to put on the wiki.

Just saying. :D

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited June 2013

@hgtonight you took the words !! wiki those puppies for sure and put that it is only for instructional purposes not to be used at home (disclaimer) ;)

@peregrine let the cat out of the bag and it wants to stay out

• I think I know what he means, if someone can split the topic please. @donbilet therr is no actual smarty tag for 'site description' but if you tell us where you filled it there might be a solution for you

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• @UnderDog said:
    I think I know what he means, if someone can split the topic please. donbilet therr is no actual smarty tag for 'site description' but if you tell us where you filled it there might be a solution for you

Yes, there is in 2.1

{$_Description}

it refers to the site description in the banner dashboard that was meant to be used with the meta content.

when you enter the description in the dashboard it creates the config element in config.php

$Configuration['Garden']['Description']

• @UnderDog said:
    I think I know what he means, if someone can split the topic please. donbilet therr is no actual smarty tag for 'site description' but if you tell us where you filled it there might be a solution for you

Maybe there is no "actual" smarty tag for it. but @peregrine just created it base on configuration and it works perfectly. I put it under my logo.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Yes he is an amazing code prestidigitator !!