HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Get Cannonical Discussion URL via php

aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

Basically I am trying to make a social plugin with Ajax, but I am having some difficulty as this is for the first time I am developing something for vanilla.

I discovered that I can get Discussion Title from echo $this->Data('Discussion.Name');

Whats equivalent for discussion canonical URL?

PS: Where can I find all attributes like $this->Data('Discussion.*)

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2013

.edit out

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

sorry, I didnt get this

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited June 2013

@aery What is the context of $this?

You could just dump it and see if the data is already stored in there.

echo '<pre>';
    var_dump($this);
    echo '</pre>';

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• lifeisfoolifeisfoo Zombie plugins finder ✭✭✭

Discussion.Url

@hgtonight thats excellent thing. Now I can do more things :)
    @lifeisfoo that worked. Thanks. I have previously intuitively tried URL but its didnt work. Case sensitive :(

I am trying to develop my first addon which is lazy loading of social media buttons. Its lighter and faster and using direct codes.

.$this->Data('Discussion.Url').' is also including port number with domain name though in the address bar, it is looking completely fine.

Example - Check source code of this page - http://forum.gtricks.com/discussion/778/google-launches-project-loon-simple-baloon-technology-for-revolutionary-impact-on-internet