Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

transifex doesnt working.

jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭

i alrdy enabled it,but it doesnt working.
how do i make it working?

Answers

• delete the .ini files in your cache.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• jeongweejeongwee Vanilla version 2.6 ✭✭
    edited July 2013

@peregrine i disabled the chinese transifex and deleted all the files under the cache directory,then i go back to the dashboard, enabled the chinese transifex again.it still doesnt working , i tryed 2times.(btw:few days ago i tryed at my localhost forum but it works.....)

• leave the chinese transifex enabled and then delete the .ini files in cache :) that would be the correct order.

I don't know if that would fix it, if you have it working on one site and not another.
    compare the config.php statements relating to locale. Are the two sites the same version of vanilla.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

@peregrine same version.im noob of vanilla,just tryed this few day ago.transifex works for me few days ago after i delete the site from my localhost ,and recr8 the site ,transifex not working anymore.

thx for the replies i found how 2 fix it alrdy.simply add
    $Configuration['Garden']['Locale'] = 'zh-CN';
    to the config.php.