Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Fluid Clean Left Theme

Hi
I am new at this so be gentle with me. I had my forum looking ok with the default theme. I have installed the Fluid Clean Left theme and it looks ok but it now says Site Title at the top where previously it showed the forum title. How do I rectify this?
Thanks
Steve

Comments

• gently I say:

I didn't realize until now that @underdog did themes.

the easiest way is to manually modify line 9 in 

/Fluid_Clean_Left/views/default.master.tpl

<h1><span>SiteTitle</span></h1>

and change it to the ecact forum title you want

There is also probably a smarty variable that holds your theme title, but offhand Idon't know what it is.  I'm sure it is on the tip of someone's tongue.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Replace line 9 with {logo}.

That will show the application title if no banner image is uploaded.

Got this from the Vanilla community wiki about smarty.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

@peregrine said:

There is also probably a smarty variable that holds your theme title, but offhand Idon't know what it is. I'm sure it is on the tip of someone's tongue.

@hgtonight said:

Replace line 9 with {logo}.

That will show the application title if no banner image is uploaded.

see I knew it was on the tip of somebody's tongue.

with a value added reply pertaining to the

http://vanillawiki.homebrewforums.net/index.php/Main_Page

http://vanillawiki.homebrewforums.net/index.php/Using_Smarty_with_Vanilla

it could have been at the tip of my clicking finger :).

file this change at underdog's github and maybe he will enhance the theme with it

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@peregrine said:
    file this change at underdog's github and maybe he will enhance the theme with it

@UnderDog makes themes AND has a github account?!?! You are full of surprises my friend. :D

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• well, my friend hgtonight.

I said the github in jest, because I got pestered about that. but he might have one.

But truth be told @underdog is omnipresent, that's why he is the moderator.

BTW hg - Welcome to the Community. You are a beneficial symbiont.

• @hgtonight said:
    UnderDog makes themes AND has a github account?!?! You are full of surprises my friend. :D

UnderDog WAS making themes before the real theme guys showed up. I have a github account for reporting bugs & will use it more once I find out how git works :-)

There was an error rendering this rich post.