Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can use js Connect connected with wordpress to logout, just not to login.

OK, so i have added a wordpress plugin to my worpdress site, added the js connect plugin to my vanilla forum... pressed the test button at both ends and all seems fine.

Then i login to wordpress, pop over to my forum, click signin.... and i dont get the option to use my worpdress login to signin.

BUT! I can still manually login as the same user... and if I logout of wordpress. it does log me out of vanilla.

See my video of the problem here.

http://youtu.be/zrSxlOZv4N4

Anyone?

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited September 2013

Welcome to the community! Nice video :D

Can you check the markup on the sign in screen to see if the connect button is just hidden?

Also, if you are only allowing people to connect (and not register through your forums) be sure to set registration method to connect in your config file. $Configuration['Garden']['Registration']['Method'] = 'Connect';

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• You got it in one

<div style="display: none" class="JsConnect-Container ConnectButton Small UserInfo"

The display none now removed.... not sure why it was there..... i figure there was a reason.... its just not apparent to me what it is.... but... i killed the display one and it displays! Yaeee!