Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[INFO] Minor bugs

temotoKuntemotoKun New
edited October 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Does anybody have problems when they try ordered lists?

On my first run, I tried

[list=A][*]One[*]Two[*]Three[/list]

and it gives a decimal list style type. Apparently the default theme (application/dashboard/design/style.css) applies !important definitions in the <li> elements while NBBC applies the rules in the <ol> element, as I ran the preview.

Please post more minor bugs that you have found.

Tagged:

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I believe this plugin is actually obsolete since BBCode support is in the core.

Can you try your markup with this plugin disabled?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited October 2013

Welcome to the community, @temotoKun!

I believe @hgtonight is correct in that BBCode support is in the core. Here's a guide on how to change the format to BBCode using a built-in setting: http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/24999/tutorial-how-to-change-the-input-format

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Eh, I wasn't aware of that, and since I used NBBC outside of VF and was impressed of the outcome I used the plugin anyway.

So, I have tried @hgtonight 's suggestion, and it works out just fine. Though when I try HTML, it still works. And yes, I already changed the config file to set the InputFormatter to BBCode.

Is there any way of totally disabling HTML formatting in posting?

• strangely, in my case at least, the nbbc plugin won't make an ordered list with [list=1], but seems to work if it's all caps [LIST=1]

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@temotoKun said:
    Is there any way of totally disabling HTML formatting in posting?

Not really. You could expand the disallowed html tags in the HTMLawed plugin (which is baked in to Vanilla) to include almost anything.

A search on the forums should get you what you need. (mobile right now)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.