Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[phpbb3] Errors when Exporting, no user table on import

When I export the database from my phpbb3 forum I get the following errors are the very top of the page.

select *,
case user_avatar_type
when 1 then concat('phpbb/', '87f298782f3fd09aae425fcdf25c9f97', '_', user_id, substr(user_photo from locate('.', user_photo)))
else null end as photo,
FROM_UNIXTIME(nullif(user_regdate, 0)) as DateFirstVisit,
FROM_UNIXTIME(nullif(user_lastvisit, 0)) as DateLastActive,
FROM_UNIXTIME(nullif(user_regdate, 0)) as DateInserted
from phpbb_users;Unknown column 'user_photo' in 'field list'

Notice: Unknown column 'user_photo' in 'field list' in /home/username/Path to export file on line 1293
create index z_idx_pmgroup on z_pmgroup (subject, userids);Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes

Notice: Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes in /home/username/Path to export file on line 1293

Note This forum Data was imported from a SMF2.0 Forum into PHPBB3 now into Vanilla Forums 2

Comments

• you are missing a user_photo column you may need to create it.

Your index is too long

you might try changing the line

$Ex->Query("create index z_idx_pmgroup on z_pmgroup (subject, userids);");

to

$Ex->Query("create index z_idx_pmgroup on z_pmgroup (subject(50), userids(50));");

in the porter file.

grep is your friend.

• The user_photo issue is gone, still having problem with

create index z_idx_pmgroup on z_pmgroup (subject, userids);Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes

• @shaqaruden said:
    The user_photo issue is gone, still having problem with

did you follow my advice?

grep is your friend.

• yes I did, I was able to get the export file to import into vanilla though