Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Signatures: Option to delete HTML-tags automatically

phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
edited March 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi,

I'd love the option to deactivate HTML-Tags within signatures. Is there a way, let's say for example create a disallow list of tags, like < a >.

Thanx
  • VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
Tagged:

Comments

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    Anyone who has an idea on that issue?
    • VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • edited May 2012

/htdocs/forum/plugins/Signatures/views/usersig.php

< div class="UserSignature"><?php echo **strip_tags**($this->UserSignature); ?>< /div >

• WayGroovyWayGroovy New
    edited October 2013

[Split] If I wanted signatures right under the usernames, similar to RoleTitles, what should I change? The design/signature.css file? hmm.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@WayGroovy said:
    [Split] If I wanted signatures right under the usernames, similar to RoleTitles, what should I change? The design/signature.css file? hmm.

Change the event hook used to insert the signature to that which is used to see nsert the role title. I believe it is AuthorInfo but I cannot check at the moment.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.